Last week, during the week of March 28, we did the following work:
- Continued excavating and grading in the median for the Eastbound Crossover;
- Placed temporary drainage lines;
- Placed processed aggregate base (first and second photos below); and
- Cleaned the south side of the new Westbound deck of all debris (see third photo) in preparation for the placement of membrane waterproofing, which will begin on Monday, April 4.
During the week of April 4, we will:
- Apply membrane waterproofing
- Finalize grading and compacting processed aggregate base in the crossovers on both the Southbury and Newtown sides in preparation for paving the week of April 11.