This past week of September 19, 2022, we accomplished the following work, continuing:
- Structural steel erection
- To sound, chip and replace deteriorated-unsound concrete
- Earthwork at Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- To monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs following recent rain events
The Contractor will be onsite working Saturday, September 24.
During the week of September 26, 2022, we will continue to:
- Form and pour Abutment 1 finger joint drainage trough
- Form and pour Abutment 2 finger joint drainage trough
- Drill and install dowel reinforcing at Abutment 2
- Do earthwork at Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- Receive delivery of structural steel members and crossframes
The boating channel will be closed for steel erection work over the water, see DEEP Boating Lake Zoar notice in this link.