This past week of October 10, 2022, we accomplished the following work:
- Completed bolting and torque down of steel connections
- Continued to remove temporary steel erection supports
- Continued installation of temporary overhang brackets and edge forms
- Continued to rub and grind completed concrete surfaces at Piers 2 & 3 and Abutments 1 & 2
- Continued earthwork behind Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- Formed and poured concrete keeper blocks at pier and abutments
- Began installation of stay-in-place deck forms and shear stud connectors
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will be working Saturday, October 15.
During the week of October 17, 2022, we will:
- Remove temporary steel erection supports
- Continue to install temporary overhang brackets and edge formwork
- Continue to install stay-in-place deck forms and shear stud connectors
- Continue earthwork at Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
The boating channel on Lake Zoar is open.