This past week of October 31, 2022, we accomplished the following work:
- Began to form the abutment wingwall extension walls
- Continued installation of stay-in-place deck forms, foam filler, and shear stud connectors
- Continued installation of temporary overhang brackets and edge forms
- Continued concrete surface repair work for existing surfaces
Continued to rub and grind completed concrete surfaces at Abutments & Piers
- Continued earthwork behind Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- Completed concrete deck pour #1
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will be working both Saturday, November 5, and Sunday November 6.
During the week of November 7, 2022, we will continue to:
- Install stay-in-place deck forms, foam filler, and shear stud connectors
- Install deck reinforcing bars
- Form, pour, and cure concrete decks
- Form abutment wingwall extensions walls
- The boating channel is open.