During the past week of 11/14/21:
- We poured the final three deck sections of the I-84WB bridge deck;
- Placed “finger-type” expansion joints;
- Started pouring sections of bridge parapet.
We will be working Saturday, 11/20.
Upcoming work for the week of 11/22/2021 includes:
- Continue pouring parapet sections and placing finger joints;
- Forming and pouring approach slabs;
- Milling old asphalt pavement at the bridge approaches as we prepare for paving in early December.
There will be no work on Thanksgiving Day, but we will be working Friday and Saturday following the holiday, without impacting traffic.