This past week of November 14, we accomplished the following work:
- Completed and began curing of deck pour #2
- Continued to form the abutment wingwall extension walls
- Continued installation of parapet mounted multi-duct conduit
- Continued installation of Westbound bridge scuppers
- Continued to install galvanized deck reinforcing steel
- Continued concrete surface repair work for existing surfaces
- Continued to rub and grind completed concrete surfaces at Abutments & Piers
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will be working Saturday, November 19, and Sunday, November 20.
During the week of November 21, we will continue to:
- Complete installation of deck reinforcing bars
- Install bridge scuppers
- Form, pour, and cure concrete decks – Deck Pours 3 & 4
- Form abutment wingwall extensions walls
Channel Update: The boating channel is open.