No work on the project is anticipated for Saturday, June 12.
This past week, the week of June 6, we:
- Poured concrete for the modifications to the Abutment 1 footing and at the Pier 3 footing collar (see photos of the work at Pier 3 below).
- Drove temporary piles for future steel erection supports.
Next week, from Monday, June 14, we will:
- Remove formwork and backfill Pier 3 footing
- Continue on the Abutment 2 modifications
- Place formwork and rebar at the pier cap of Pier 2 in preparation for concrete pour the following week.
Reminder to boaters: The Project currently maintains a ‘Slow – No Wake’ speed restriction through the channel at all times, even on weekends when there is no work. Read more.