Completed Work (Week of 7/19/2021)
- Poured concrete at the Pier 3 Cap (see first photo) and at Abutments 1 and 2
- Began mobilizing and assembling a 300-ton crane (see second photo) which will be used for steel erection scheduled to begin in August.
Upcoming Work (Week of 7/26/2021)
- Continue crane assembly
- Complete abutment stem concrete work
- Transport material from the Waste Stockpile Area to a disposal facility
- Install a temporary shoring tower for steel erection at the trestle finger in Span 3.
Delivery of structural steel is expected to begin in about two weeks.