Saturday 7/23/22 anticipated work is as follows:
- The Navigation Channel will be open.
- Contractor will be onsite continuing bridge demolition operations.
- Contractor will be continuing Pier 2 concrete demolition.
- Contractor will be backfilling at Abutment 1.
- Contractor will be working on Abutment 1 weep drainage.
Completed Work (Week of 7/17/2022)
- Continued steel demolition of the eastbound bridge
- Drilled Abutment 1 weep holes
- Drilled and grouted dowel reinforcing at Pier 1
- Continued water transportation and rescue operations in support of demolition crews
- Completed pier cap reinforcement cage
Upcoming Work (Week of 7/25/2022)
- Continue steel demolition of the eastbound bridge
- Assemble and install effective concrete formwork platforms at Pier 2
- Continue reinforcing steel installation
- Continue pre-assembly of pier reinforcing steel cages
- Bridge steel demolition progress
- Pier cap pre-tied reinforcing cage
- Pier 1 topper concrete pour
- Steel demolition image