During the past week of 12/27/2021, the contractor continued to:
- Form and pour concrete parapets for Westbound (WB) left shoulder;
- Release and remove overhang brackets;
- Install temporary precast concrete barrier for upcoming WB traffic shift;
- Install reinforcing steel bars for parapets.
No work is planned for this Saturday (1/1/22).
Upcoming Work (Week of 1/3/2022)
- Contractor to implement the WB traffic shift overnight during the week of 1/3/22 (weather dependent).
- Contractor to continue releasing and removing overhang brackets.
- Contractor to continue to form and pour remaining WB left parapets.
- Contractor to begin excavation work for next stage crossover.
- Subcontractor to complete reinforcing installation of parapet steel.
- Subcontractor to begin installation of parapet mounted fiberglass multi-duct conduit.
- Subcontractor to remove existing crossover line striping.
- Contractor pouring concrete parapet
- View of the new Westbound Bridge from River Road