Work Completed During the Week of July 26, 2021 was as follows:
- Completed the abutment stem pours
- Emptied the Waste Stockpile Area by transporting the material excavated from Pier 3 to an approved disposal facility
- Completed the Span 3 Temporary Shoring Tower for steel erection, which is scheduled to begin the week of August 8.
Work scheduled for the Week of August 2, 2021 is as follows:
- Complete the assembly of the 300-ton crane
- Continue work on abutment backwalls/cheekwalls
- Set up access for the delivery/storage of steel girders
- Begin to accept steel delivery on site, possibly by late next week.