- The Navigation Channel will be open.
- Contractor will be onsite continuing steel processing for load out.
- Contractor will be continuing Pier 2 concrete demolition.
- Contractor will prepare for the pier cap concrete pour for Pier 1.
Completed Work (Week of 7/24/2022)
- Continued steel demolition of the eastbound bridge; all steel has been successfully removed
- Completed concrete pour for Abutment 1 stem and pedestals
- Continued water transportation and rescue operations in support of demolition crews
- Completed pier cap reinforcement cage
Upcoming Work (Week of 8/1/2022)
- Continue steel processing and load out
- Assemble and install effective concrete formwork platforms at Pier 2
- Continue reinforcing steel installation
- Continue pre-assembly of pier reinforcing steel cages
- Eastbound bridge steel demo progress
- Lifting of Pier 1 pier cap formwork
- Last existing bridge steel member being lifted to staging area for downsizing