This past week of October 3, 2022, we accomplished the following work:
- Completed structural steel erection
- Continued installation of temporary overhang brackets and edge forms
- Rub and grind completed concrete surfaces at Piers 2 & 3 and Abutments 1 & 2
- Continued earthwork behind Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will be working Saturday, October 8.
During the week of October 10, 2022, we will:
- Remove temporary steel erection supports
- Continue to install temporary overhang brackets and edge formwork
- Continue to bolt and torque down steel connections
- Begin installation of stay-in-place deck forms and shear stud connectors
- Continue earthwork at Abutment 1 and Abutment 2
- Steel erection work over the channel is complete.
- The channel will be open.