This past week of November 21, we accomplished the following work:
- Continued to place deformed steel bars for the eastbound bridge deck
- Poured concrete at the third of seven sections of deck
No work on Thanksgiving Day.
The contractor will be working Friday, 11/25 and possibly Saturday 11/26, if needed, to get the next section of deck ready to pour on 11/28.
During the week of November 28, the following work is scheduled:
- Continue to place rebar on the deck
- Form bulkheads and set up/check the deck machine at each location prior to the concrete pours to confirm cross slope, elevations and deck thickness meets specifications.
- The next deck pour is currently scheduled for Monday, 11/28; the entire deck should be poured out by 12/9, 2022.