This past week of November 28, we accomplished the following work:
- Completed and began curing of deck pour #4 and #5
- Continued to form the abutment wingwall extension walls
- Continued installation of Westbound bridge scuppers
- Continued to install galvanized deck reinforcing steel
- Contractor loaded out flexi-float material barges
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will not be working over the weekend.
During the week of December 5, we will:
- Complete installation of deck reinforcing bars
- Complete installation of bridge scuppers
- Continue to form, pour, and cure final concrete deck sections – Deck Pours 6 & 7
Continue to form abutment wingwall extensions walls
- Begin installation of galvanized parapet reinforcing steel
- Begin to form and pour the bridge parapet and safety curb
Channel Update: The boating channel is open.