This past week of December 12, we accomplished the following work:
- Began to pour concrete parapets
- Continued to install parapet and safety curb reinforcing steel
- Continued to form the abutment wingwall extension walls
- Repaired the temporary drainage downspout at the northern girder fascia of the bridge
- Continued to monitor and control dust, and other environmental BMPs post-rain storms
The Contractor will not be working this weekend.
During the week of December 19, we will continue to:
- Cure final concrete deck sections – deck pours 6 & 7
- Form abutment wingwall extensions walls
- Install parapet and safety curb reinforcing steel
- Form and pour the bridge parapet and safety curb
Channel Update: The boating channel is open.